Powering Economic Opportunity
Create a World that Works: By eBay Foundation and Ashoka
Corporate Social Responsibility Program
The contest named as 'Powering Economic Opportunity: Create a World that Works' is launched by the eBay Foundation and Ashoka's Changemakers to find the most innovative market-based solutions that create economic opportunity and generate employment for disadvantaged populations.
This contest is open to all individuals, association, and cooperation from all around the globe. It considers all application that:
1. Reflect the theme of the contest: Powering Economic Opportunity: Create a World that Works.
2. Identify market-based innovations that develop sustainable employment opportunities for underserved populations.
3. The contest supports new ideas at every stage and encourages their entry, the judges are better able to evaluate programs that are beyond the conceptual stage and have demonstrated a proof of impact.
4. Are submitted in English, Spanish, French, or Portuguese.
The contest participants can modify their entries based on questions and insights that they receive at the online discussion board.
There are five steps in the competition:
1. Entries can be submitted from 30th March until 5PM EDT on June 15, 2011, and throughout this stage anyone can participate in an online review discussion with the entrants. Entries received by 5PM EDT on May 11, 2011 are eligible for the Early Entry prize.
2. Online review and discussion continues. Simultaneously, a team of Ashoka staff and shortlisted nominate the 15 best and most innovative entries as semi-finalists on June 16 – July 19, 2011.
3. The online community votes to select 10 finalists from the field of semi-finalists from July 20 – August 10, 2011.
4. Finalist entries undergo a rigorous review by a panel of expert international judges. Five (5) finalists will be selected as winners from the entire challenge.
5. The contest winners—the finalist individuals, NGOs, or partnerships selected by the judges on September 14, 2011 and each will receive a cash prize of US $50,000.
How to apply?
To download the entry form click here.
If your NGO decide to submit an application for this contest, then get the expert info and advice from skf NGO consultants.
SUDESH KUMAR FOUNDATION
The Vegan Organization for Social Justice Worldwide
click on DIRECTORY at sidebar of this page to register your NGO in skf NGO directory or simply write to: email@example.com
Phone & Live Chat Support 24x7 for FREE